Tuesday 26 November 2013

PROJECT 5


Assalamualaikum and hi :D

Lets proceed to the most toughest project (for me), project 5 : Sense of Place, Neighbourhood & Community.  And Ive chose Sunway Mutiara, Batu Maung as my site. This is an individual project. In order to complete this task, we have to do site analysis at the given neighbourhood areas which we have to choose one. Meaning that, we went to the site by group, but the analysis done by every individu. Its quite challenging when
on the first time we went to the site, by a rental car, it was raining there when we were arrived. Its more sadden when we camed for the second time, it was also raining. But we managed to do some of the site analysis, and take some photos of the neighbourhood area.



For project 5a, we have to present the existing elements graphically on an A2 size catridge paper. This is the pictures of my work while its still in progress.


Next, for project 5b, also in A2 size paper, we have to propose some suggestions of improvement at the neighbourhood area. But unfortunately, I doesnt have the pictures of my final works for 5a and 5b. Its kinda dissapointing :( 

In the completion on this project, I have gone through many nights with only 1-2 hours of sleep. Even Im not satisfied with what my final product turns to be, but Im proud of my effort and sacrifices to finished up this project :)


No comments:

Post a Comment