Monday 25 November 2013

PROJECT 3a


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone :D

Project 3a, the title is object creation. We have been given a task to create a sculpture. We are free to invent any types or any shapes of sculpture, as long as its in the theme of unity. Therefore, I come out with this sculpture.

I get the idea while Im watching a YouTube video, then I take the idea and modified it to my style. The period between this project were given to us and the submission's date is only one week. But it is only 4 days to be exact, because we got to participate in our Pimpin Siswa, for 3 days, starting Friday till Sunday. In that hectic week, Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah cause I managed to complete the task. 

Anddd, Alhamdulillah, Im glad that my sculpture has been chosen as one of the special mention in RUS104 2013/2014 website :D
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment