Monday 25 November 2013

PROJECT 4


Assalamualaikum and hi :D

Next, its about project 4, presentation drawing. We have to draw our L-shape comfortable chair which we have designed in the last project.
It is compulsory for us to present the drawing in 2 A3 paper size. In the first paper, we have to draw
- the plan view
- rear view
- front view
- left side view
and,
- right side view. As shown as below,





In the other paper, we have to draw the one point perspective and axonometric drawing of our chair. This is my drawing turns to be,


During this project progressed, I experienced to stay up all night long in the studio. Through out my 19 years life, I have never missed my night sleep even once. So this is my first time experience, and since then Ive also get used to it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment